5th September 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for LLB course after B.Com final year

i am b.com final year.i am 23 years old.whare do this corse.

7th May 2014, 11:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for LLB course after B.Com final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am b.com final year.i am 23 years old.whare do this corse.
Being a B.com final year studetn you're eligible for thee LLB coruse. Any graduate student with minimum 50% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for LLB course. Here you didn't mention you're percentage of marks. If you have scored above 50% percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for LLB course.

How to get admission for LLB course:-

You have to apply for LLB Entrance Examination (ie:-CLAT Exam) and crack the Entrance Examination with good marks. To crack the Entrance Examination you have to go through exam pattern like, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Language Ability, GK etc.

After qualified in Entrance Examination you may get admission for LLB course based on the entrance examination score card.

Best LLB Colleges in India:-

National Law University
NALSAR University of Law
National Law Institute University
Symbiosis Law School
Law College
Government Law College
Gujarat National Law University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?