11th December 2012, 11:23 AM
niranjanbangari

How can I apply for 6 months industrial training? I am a final year B.Tech mechanical engineering student

i am final yr b.tech student in mechanical engineering....where and how can i apply for 6 mnths industrial training now......please answer as soon as possible
thnx

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training? I am a final year B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  2. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  3. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  4. What are the options for me to do 6 months industrial training in Automobile industries? I am a student of final year mechanical engineering
  5. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  6. Six months industrial training in USA is possible?
  7. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  9. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  13. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. How can I apply for 6 months training if I am a final year B.Tech student
  15. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  16. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  17. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  18. how to do 6 months industrial training?
29th September 2017, 06:43 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months industrial training? I am a final year B.Tech mechanical engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanbangari View Post
i am final yr b.tech student in mechanical engineering....where and how can i apply for 6 mnths industrial training now......please answer as soon as possible
thnx

As you are in final year of your B.Tech mechanical engineering degree and want to go for industrial training of 6 month duration, then here below are details regarding procedure to apply and companies offer 6 month industrial training:-

Application Procedure for 6 Month Industrial Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Candidate:-

>> First of all you have to take NOC (No Objection Certificate) from admission and placement department of college you are studied in.

>> As a second step you have to attach NOC with your resume and submit to the companies officer under which you want to do industrial training.

>> After you submitted your NOC and resume HR department of company short list you according to availability of training mentors.

List of Companies Offer 6 Month Industrial Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Candidates:-

1) JCB India Ltd.

2) Denso India Ltd.

3) Tata Motors.

4) Hero Honda.

5) Eicher Tractors.

6) Maruti Suzuki.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?