10th May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering

i am student of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  2. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student? -- [New]
  4. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  7. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  8. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student?
  9. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  10. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  11. Can Electronics and Communication students take training in Maruti?
  12. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  13. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  14. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  15. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  16. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to approach for training in Indian Railways?
  18. Where to do In-plant industrial training in Chennai as a mechanical engineering student
23rd August 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering

i am student of mechanical engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in maruti what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]
3rd March 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering

I have done my bachelor of engineering of mechanical batch .I want to do 6 months training in tata motors, mahindra, maruti,etc sir how will I do training in these company. Plz tell me my email id is [email protected] .
21st April 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am student of Automobile engineering final year in "Punjab technical university" ,i want to persue my 6 month training in mahindra what is the procedure to get there.my email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?