10th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?

how can i apply for admission for b.tech electronics and communication in amity. As I'm interested for admission. Please tell me the whole procedure about admission and fee structure. Please also tell me your contact no. For further queries.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  3. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  6. Admission procedure to study M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) in Amity Institute of Pharmacy? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  7. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  11. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  12. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  13. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  14. Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  17. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
1st November 2011, 11:00 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?

dear friend
if you want to do B.tech in ECE from Amity then go for it and apply the enginnering form of amity .
it is very good university.
so
best of luck.
2nd January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?

Dear Sir,
i am currently in class 12 i wanted to know about how to apply , i mean is there a private entrance exam for amity engineering institute or only through aieee 2012 result, please also state the eligibility factors, also i wanted to ask that is there a direct entrance scheme by bringing certain perncentage of marks in class 12th for exmp: 75,or 80,or 85.
12th May 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

dear concern, i seek addmission in integrated dual degree (b.tech mba)what is procedure and fee structure for same.
thanx
regards
rajneesh prem
([email protected])
20th June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the min per in pcm for b tech
3rd June 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admisson in top enginearing college in delhi and ncr
15th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how i apply for admission in amity in b.tech (ME) . I got 90% in 12th and 86% in 10th .
AND WHAT IS FEE STRUCTURE FOR IT WITH HOSTEL .
18th February 2014, 10:11 PM
Prerak tohani

How can i apply for admission for b.tech macanical and automobile eng in amity. As I'm interested for admission. Please tell me the whole procedure about admission and fee structure.
27th March 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for admission for b.Tech Mechanical .please provide the whole procedure for admission and fee structure

Deepanshu Daga
Mob No 9050259488
28th March 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i want a admission fr btech in good private eng college iam frm kerala plz help me
25th April 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for b.tech at amity jaipur? Shahnawaz ahmad mob no.- 07891717683
27th May 2014, 08:52 AM
Painadath

Post Re: fee structure for B.Tech . in amity university

Please tell me the whole procedure about admission and fee structure for B.Tech
. Please also tell me your contact no. For further queries.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?