31st December 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?

i want to admission in B.Ed. please give me information about admission and fee structure
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  8. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  9. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  12. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  13. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  14. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  15. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission? -- [New]
  16. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  18. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
28th March 2012, 05:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to admission in B.Ed. please give me information about admission and fee structure

There are many Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program and the eligibility criteria and fee structure of all those Universities vary from each other. However, most of the Universities do consider candidates who have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Institutions. There are some Universities which consider those graduates who have scored a minimum of 45% marks. Beside this one may have to appear for an entrance test which are conducted by the respective Institutions. The duration of the program is one year. In order to get specific information regarding admission procedure and fee detail of a particular University, one may refer to their official websites.
3rd May 2012, 10:25 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Default Re: How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?

hi,
How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered

There are many Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program and the eligibility criteria and fee structure of all those Universities vary from each other. However, most of the Universities do consider candidates who have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Institutions. There are some Universities which consider those graduates who have scored a minimum of 45% marks. Beside this one may have to appear for an entrance test which are conducted by the respective Institutions. The duration of the program is one year. In order to get specific information regarding admission procedure and fee detail of a particular University, one may refer to their official websites.

thanking you
3rd May 2012, 10:27 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered

thanking you
5th March 2013, 07:22 PM
geo sebastian

Smile Re: How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?