19th March 2013, 02:53 PM
Anuradha Tripathi

How can I apply for B.Com from Lucknow University?

how can i apply for b.com from lucknow university?

5th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Com from Lucknow University?

what was last years cut of percentage for admession in bcom
5th May 2013, 11:46 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuradha Tripathi View Post
for apply from lucknow university for b.com you go online and go for university campus for mare detail.
6th May 2013, 02:23 AM
vkghanghas

Question Re: How can I apply for B.Com from Lucknow University?

Lucknow University is a big university of India. Lucknow University offers the many courses for Graduate and post Graduate students. Here we will provide you full information about Lucknow University Application Form 2013 and Lucknow University BA, Bsc and BCom Application form 2013.

The applicants can download their Lucknow University application form 2013 for BA, BCom and Bsc at Lucknow University official website through given below link.

www.lkouniv.ac.in

The Bachelor’s Degrees Holder is invited by University of Lucknow who are in 10+2+3 system in any field for admission to its 2 year full time PG Degree programmes in Business Administration/ Management. The courses applied in it:

MBA, MBA (Self Finance), MBA (Finance, Control), MBA (International Business), MBA (Marketing), MBA (HR & IR), MBA (Management Science), MBA (Corporate Management), MBA (Retail Management)

The interested candidates can apply by submitting their proof of clearing the UG degree with specific percentage of marks by 16th July, 2013.

Admission Procedure: The aspirants for admission to the courses shall be short listed through their outcomes in the CAT-2012 (Common Admission Test) conducted by Indian Institute of Management. The reservation in the admission will be given as per Govt. Rules.

How To Apply: The candidates can also go to the website of “www.lkouniv.ac.in” for submitting their application and can go to the admission section on or before the dated 15th March 2013. The candidates have to attest the proof along with it.

Lucknow University Online Application Form 2013 for BA, BCom, Bsc, BMS, BBA, LL.B, BEd, BCA
6th May 2013, 03:11 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuradha Tripathi View Post
For taking admission in Lucknow University for B.com,you will have to meet these Eligibility :-

Educational qualification -
~You should be passed out in 10+2/Intermediate from recognized board.
~Your subject stream in 10+2 should be Commerce.
~Your optional subject in 10+2 should be Mathematics.

Marks :-
~For General Category - 70%.
~For OBC Category - 65%.
~For SC/ST Category - 50%.

Important dates for taking admission in Undergraduate Program-me of Lucknow University are as Follows :-

-->>Start date of Online Application - 14/05/2012.
-->>Close date for Online Application - 14/06/2012.
-->>Entrance Test - 01/07/2012.
-->>Counseling Schedule - 15/07/2012.

Exam Pattern :-
~Test will consists of 2 papers.
~These will be from Commerce and English.
~Each paper will be of 50 marks containing 25 questions from each.
~Total duration of exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Selection Process :-
~70 Marks of Written Exam.
~10 Marks of High School.
~20 Marks of Senior Secondary school.

For more details and Application Form download,please visit http://www.lkouniv.ac.in
6th May 2013, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission into Lucknow University then you have to apply for the entrance examination which they conduct for admission into various Undergraduate courses.

So whenever the notification for admission into B.Com is announced by Lucknow University then you can apply for it.

You must have atleast 50% marks in 10+2 if you are General category candidate.

For SC/ST 45% marks is required for applying. So please ensure that you have got the minimum marks according to the eligibility.

After completing B.Com you can go for B.Ed or for M.Com. You will also be eligible for job in various financial institution after completing the B.Com Graduation.

If you complete M.Com and qualify NET then you will become a Lecturer in Colleges.

You also have other options like Chartered Accountancy which is also one of the most popular course for Commerce students.

For more information visit http://www.lkouniv.ac.in
8th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for summer internship in lucknow in finance sector for bcom (H) in 2 nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?