13th October 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?

I am doing diploma engg from bgsbu which is in jammu and kashmir and my branch is electrical and renawable energy. Is this universty have renewable branch so i can apply......

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of forms of Kashmir University for Lateral Entry in B.Tech?
  2. Is Lateral entry diploma equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  3. Whether 2 years lateral entry Diploma equivalent to 3 years Diploma?
  4. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?
  6. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?
  7. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? -- [New]
  8. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  9. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  11. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  12. Lateral Entry in GGSIP University after Diploma in IT with 59.60% marks? Any other University for lateral entry?
  13. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  14. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for AIEEE lateral entry after passing diploma in Metallurgy engineering
  16. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  18. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
16th April 2016, 01:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?

You can apply for the lateral entry admission in B.Tech after completion of your diploma from any stream without any backlog. The Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU) in Jammu and Kashmir offers bachelor degree in renewable energy engineering. So you have to appear in the lateral entry entrance exam after completion of your diploma. After that you have to participate in the online counselling. In this way you will get direct admission in second year of bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?