13th July 2014, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?

Hello
I will be over with my diploma soon and
i want to apply for the colleges after
diploma lateral entry btech and
what are the criteria for different colleges?????

25th July 2014, 07:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?

Different colleges have different criteria for admission via lateral entry mode. Most of the colleges take admission through ranks in the LEET exam conducted in the particular state. Some of the private colleges and universities conduct their own LEET exam and take admission on the basis of rank in the LEET exam. Most of the states and private universities ask for 60% in the diploma course as the eligibility criteria for the LEET exam.
11th February 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of different colleges to apply in B.Tech through Lateral Entry for a diploma holder?

Is there is any age limit for appearing in leet. I had done post diploma from cipet in 2001.my age is 35yrs can i apply for leet..???
30th January 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 2nd year B. Tech CSE in my choice of college after completing my 1 year in other Deemed University
28th April 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Please inform , how many mechanical or automobile college are present in west bengal after jelet exam for b tech ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?