7th January 2017, 01:58 PM

How can I apply for BA Private in Bareilly College? What is the last date for application?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BA Private from Bareilly College so I want to know how can I apply for BA Private in Bareilly College and what is the last date for application? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take Maths in B.A Private from Bareilly College after passing 12th with 57%?
  2. Am I eligible to write B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.com from Bareilly college, Bareilly with 45% marks
  3. How may I get the date sheet of MA(regular) history final year exam of MJP Rohilkhand university Bareilly?
  4. Best college for engineering in Bareilly? College which I can get in counseling after scoring 80482?
  5. What should I do after M.V.Sc in animal biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship to study M.Sc in Physics in BHU after B.Sc maths from Bareilly College?
  7. What is the last date of application for MA Private 2017? How can I apply for the same online?
  8. What should I do in case I have not received any notification regarding acceptance of PhD application form?
  9. What to do if there is no option of Statistics as subject in M.Sc Statistics entrance exam form of Bareilly College?
  10. Last date to apply for B.A through private?
  11. Date of sale of CET application form? How to take private CET exam without undergoing any college?
  12. What is the entrance exam date of MJPRU Bareilly?
  13. Admit card details of Bareilly College?
  14. What is the last date to apply for MA in Hindi Private entrance exam form? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for a stipend after getting admission in private college of JNTUH affiliated through GATE? Should I fill any application form or should I apply through NET?
  16. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Management Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the last date to apply for B.Com Private course from DAVV? How can I apply for the same?
  18. What kind of job opportunities(governmental/non governmental) can I get after completing my M.Sc? I have completed my M.Sc in environmental science with 72% marks from Bareilly College, Bareilly(Ruhilkhand University)
2nd July 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for BA Private in Bareilly College? What is the last date for application?

Can I take Maths in B.A private from bareilly college?
13th November 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for BA Private in Bareilly College? What is the last date for application?

BA private from date kab Tak aayegi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?