28th October 2011, 07:04 PM
Nagendra Maurya

What should I do in case I have not received any notification regarding acceptance of PhD application form?

Dear Sir/Mam
This is Nagendra Maurya from Bareilly. I applied for Ph.D. in HR after completing my MBA in HR and Marketing from Future Institute of Management & Technology, Bareilly. My query is that I have no intimation from university side regarding my Ph. D. application.

Thanks & Regards
Nagendra Maurya

12th February 2016, 09:50 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do in case I have not received any notification regarding acceptance of PhD application form?

Ph.D is one of the professional course which is provide by many technical as well as private universities of India.

Some of the university which have this course are : IITs, NITs, Delhi University, JNU University, AMU, Jaipur University, Maharatra University, Amity University and many more are there for this course.

But you do not have mentioned the name of your university , so it very very difficult for us to say something.

But the common steps which you take are :

1-Contact the VC & Director of your university and drop a mail to them,
2-Also call to your university and ask about the status of your application form.
3-If possible visit your university office once to get full information Ph.D course is very important. Also if any mistakes happens then you will have to wait for another one year.

So please take any strict action to shoot-out your issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?