12th March 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What to do if there is no option of Statistics as subject in M.Sc Statistics entrance exam form of Bareilly College?

Sir,
I want to read in m.sc. statistics in bareilly college. In entrance exam form of m.sc of mjpru, there is not available to select the option of statistics as subject. Then what is to do to get admission in m.sc. statistics in bareilly college bareilly.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical and Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-I: Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  4. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  5. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  6. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
  7. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  8. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do next to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc degree in applied statistics?
  11. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
  12. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  13. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  14. Can I give UGC NET exam after completing MSc in statistics
  15. Where can I get MSc Statistics Entrance Exam papers?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in ICAR-JRF if secured 51% in M.Sc(Statistics)?
  17. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical And Material Science -M.Sc in Statistics- Option-II: Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?