27th April 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BCA admission?

How to apply for bca admission in 2013-14?...please tell me and give me some tips

Related Questions:
2nd May 2014, 10:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for BCA admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for bca admission in 2013-14?...please tell me and give me some tips
In order to apply for BCA course, the Applicant must have completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute. Most of the institutes demands Mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard. However, you didn't mention you're specialization details here. If you have completed 12th standard with mathematics subject then definitely you're eligible for BCA course. Some best BCA institutions like, Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Satya Institute of Media and Management, IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT), Management and Commerce Institute of Global Synergy, Indian Academy Group of Institutions, etc. conduct their own entrance examination within the college. The Admission for this BCA course is based pure merit list. You should be qualified in entrance examination in order to get admission for BCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?