21st June 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BHEL fort training? I am a 3rd year student of B.E

hellow sir
I am divya mishra 3rd year student of B.E.Sir i want to know that how can apply in BHEL fort training.please send ans at email id [email protected]

thank you.

Related Questions:
11th September 2016, 11:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BHEL fort training? I am a 3rd year student of B.E

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. It is one of the top Public Sector Undertakings. The application for training in BHEL for candidates of different disciplines of engineering is available from March month of every year for summer training. Candidates can apply for it in offline mode by visiting any nearest BHEL centre.

Along with application form, a candidate need to submit documents, training letter given by candidate, marksheets of previous semester, affidavit for duration of training, accidental insurance of 1 lakh. You must have a reference in BHEL otherwise it is very difficult to get training slot in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?