4th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?

I am student of ECE 3rd year and i want to 45 days summer training in BHEL what is the procedure of applying form n how can i get it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  4. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  6. How to get summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  10. Summer training in BHEL, Haridwar for 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  13. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  15. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Last date of application?
  17. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
8th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?

hi.
myself aamir nafees b.tech 6th sem .i want to knogw that what is procedure for applying for summer training in bhel haridwar.
my e-mail id is...
[email protected]
16th April 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?

Respected sir
we are the student of engg college in electrical branch. We want to do our electrical 6th sem trainig of 45days in bhel.
So please sir tell us the processor for applying the training in bhel.
My mail id is:[email protected]
26th June 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of electrical branch.i want to do 30 days training in bhel.kindly suggest the procedure for applying..
31st August 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
I am a student of electronics communication branch. I want to do training in bhel of jagdispur plant kindly suggest the procedure for applying for summer training
my email [email protected]
9th January 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
I am student of ece 3rd year.i want to do 45days internship in bhel .kindly suggest me how to apply and when.
9th January 2013, 09:33 PM
ipkay93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
I am student of ece 3rd year.i want to do 45days internship in bhel .kindly suggest me how to apply and when.
Hello dear, yes you can apply for summer training in BHEL. BHEL organizes summer training every year.

Each year BHEL announces the projects for student summer training. The list of projects for this year can be found on their website www.careers.bhel.in

For applying for the summer training you will have to get 2 things in hand i.e:

>> Resume or C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project work (if any).

After you have these two things completed you can mail these things to the mailing address of the respective department handling the summer training. After mailing these things you will have to wait until you get a reply.

Regards,
Pkay.
18th January 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am a student of b.tech 3rd yr (ECE) branch.I kindly request you to please give me the details for summer training of 45days in BHEL haridwar.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
26th January 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
I am a student of b.tech 7 sem. and intrested in doing traing in DRDO please tell all the information regarding it at [email protected]
thanking you
10th May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech 3rd yr (ECE) branch.I kindly request you to please give me the details for summer training of 2 months in BHEL chandigrah.
my [email protected]
12th May 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I am a student of BE 2nd year(ece) and I want to apply for 1 month training in BHEL Bhopal in this July.So sir help me by giving the detail information at [email protected].
THANK YOU
17th May 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.tech 3rd yr (ECE) branch.I kindly request you to please give me the details for summer training of 1 months in BHEL noida.

my E-mail id [email protected]
25th May 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

what are the documents i require during reporting in bhel for training ?
26th May 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/ Ma'am ,
I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication stream and i need to know all the associated procedures for the summer training / internship in BHEL (any branch).
Thanking you ,
Waiting for your reply ,
Your's faithfully ,
Neeraj Shukla ,
Email id : [email protected]
15th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i am eswari studying in 3rd year ece departmnt i kindly requst to please give me the details for summer training of 2months in bhel in trichy
my email address [email protected]
15th July 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am student of ECE 3rd year and i want to 45 days summer training in BHEL what is the procedure of applying form n how can i get it
5th November 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/ Ma'am ,
I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication stream and i need to know all the associated procedures for the summer training / internship in BHEL bokaro (and another)
Thanking you ,
Waiting for your reply ,
Your's faithfully ,
md danish ,
Email id : [email protected]
5th November 2013, 10:13 PM
md danish iraque

Hello Sir/ Ma'am ,
I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication stream and i need to know all the associated procedures for the summer training / internship in BHEL bokaro.
Thanking you ,
Waiting for your reply ,
Your's faithfully ,
md danish ,
Email id :[email protected]
7th December 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I am student of ece 4th year nd i want summer training in bhel please give the procedure for traning.email id [email protected]
29th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can you please give ur mailing address where i have to send my cv...
14th February 2014, 01:47 PM
happyHarish singh

Post Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i am a st of skit,jaipur of 3rd yr of ece,i want to my summer training from your company.
for this what ishoud do.
3rd March 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am student of ECE 3rd year and i want to 45 days summer internship in BHEL what is the procedure of applying form n how can i get it, my mail id:[email protected]
8th April 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM A 3 YEAR STUDENTS IN ECE BRANCH I WON'T A 45 DAYS TRAINING IN BHEL
13th April 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
I am a student of electronics communication branch. I want to do training in bhel of jagdispur plant kindly suggest the procedure for applying for summer training
my email [email protected]
1st May 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in bhel(hyderabad) for 15 days
my email id:[email protected]
25th January 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for training in bhel(noida) for 1 months ...plzz help me email id [email protected]
26th January 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am 3rd year student in eee for. the college grd imt dehradun .I want to training in bhel rudrapur so what I can do it please help me
Contact no.-8445700527
Email [email protected]
11th April 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am 3rd year student in (ECE) for. the college " galgotia's college of engg.& tech." (greater noida) U.P.
I want to traning in bhel delhi, so what I can do it please help me
contact no. -8882569013
Email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?