5th September 2013, 05:56 PM
bits deepak kumar

How to do training in BHEL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

Dear sir,
I am deepak kumar doing b.tech 3rd year eee branch wants to know about howto do training in BHEL what's the selection procedure and which time we wanna do it.
Please do u know about it.

7th September 2015, 12:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

~> To apply for summer training in the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited you have to contact the HR team of the companies.

~> Each year BHEL announces the projects for student summer training.

~> Resume or C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

~> Cover letter that has your interest in the summer training and about your previous project work

~> Then you can mail these things to the mailing address of the respective department handling the summer training.

~> After that mailing these things you will have to wait until you get a reply.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

~> You must be a student of third year or fourth year B tech in any reputed college.

~> And age of candidate not be greater than 32 years.

SELECTION PROCESS

Written Test
Personal Interview.
Medical examination
8th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Rashmuu

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student

The final years students of engineering course are eligible for the training at BHEL.For the training you have to contact to them they announce time to time for it.You can also check the official website for the further details. They update about various projects and trainings time to time at site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?