11th September 2016, 09:07 AM
Bintu meena

How can I apply for direct 2nd year admission in MNIT, Jaipur?

Dear sir, I am abhishek singh meena and i have completed my Diploma from Technical Board of Rajasthan jodhpur and i got 72% with EE BRANCH ...SO SIR how can i apply for direct 2nd year in MNIT jaipur...

11th September 2016, 10:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for direct 2nd year admission in MNIT, Jaipur?

The admission to National Institute of Technology is done through Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. JEE has two stages JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Diploma candidates are eligible for JEE Main examination only for admission in NITs, IIITs and other government engineering colleges.

In order to apply for JEE Main examination, a candidate must have minimum of 60 % marks in diploma then only he can apply for JEE Main exam. You will not be able to get admission in second year of engineering in MNIT, Jaipur. Diploma candidates through JEE Main are admitted in first year of engineering.

If you want to get admission directly in second year of engineering, you must apply for LEET exam which is conducted by state technical board for diploma candidates to get direct admission in second year of engineering. With 72% marks, you are eligible for both JEE Main and LEET.
18th February 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Mukesh Meghwal And I have completed my diploma from board of technical education of rajshthan jodhpur and I got 70% in CE branch.. . So sir how can apply for direct 2nd year Mint Jaipur.
16th October 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am perusing diploma in computer science engineering after 10 can i get lateral entry admisson in mnit after giving leet exam. Please answer
20th October 2021, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in mnit jaipur if completed 1st year and wanted to take admission in 2nd year in mnit jaipur for btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?