30th September 2011, 05:11 PM
rahul bhal

How may I do training in Rajasthan? I'm in B.Tech(Civil) 2nd year in MNIT(Jaipur)

i,m doing b.tech. from mnit, jaipur... with civil branch , and i'm in 2nd yaer,

i want to do summer training,
so tell me if there are any new infrastructure work take place, and which companies can provide me training facilities///

30th November 2016, 07:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do training in Rajasthan? I'm in B.Tech(Civil) 2nd year in MNIT(Jaipur)

For Civil Engineers, the best organization where they can do training is National Thermal Power Corporation. NTPC is considered to be the best PSU for summer training for Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering candidates. The application form for summer training in NTPC is available in month of March to April.

You can visit any nearest NTPC in Rajasthan and obtain application form. You need to fill application form and submit it along with documents like:

>>Training letter from your engineering college.

>>Your previous semester marksheets.

>>Accidental life insurance of one lakh.

>>Affidavit for duration of training.

You must have any reference in NTPC then chances of getting training slot in NTPC is more as compared to ordinary candidate. If you do not getting training opportunity in NTPC, you can do training in companies like L&T, Gammon India etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?