21st July 2013, 03:27 PM
bhola pandey

How can I apply for group D exam of railway?

exam ;
on what basis the railway is going on.when will group d exam of railway be held in assam

29th September 2015, 04:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for group D exam of railway?

Railway entrance examinations are held for the selection of technical and non – technical cadres in railway. The UPSC as well as the Central Government conducts the examinations for the recruitment of the candidates for various posts.

The posts which comes under Group 'D' of Railway are Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Sweeper, Gunman, Peon etc. These posts are non-gazetted, non-technical post .

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate should have passed 10th or 12th as per the post requirement.

The candidate age should be in between 18 to 30 years of age.

Age Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.
28th October 2020, 05:33 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: How can I apply for group D exam of railway?

Candidates are required to fill the RRB Group D application form of on the official RRB website. The step to apply for RRB Group D exam 2020 are as under : visit the RRB official website of the respective RRB region. Click on the link :
“Railway Group D recruitment Notification"
Thats how you can apply for group D exam of railway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?