7th May 2012, 06:17 PM
omm patra

How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam

sir,
i have completed my 12th class and now i want to face the railway exams . because i have a great interest to be railway employer sir tell me how i can do a good railway job reply soon sir nobody is there to guide me in my study sir

5th July 2012, 04:05 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam

Since you have only completed 12th I would recommend you to study further and get a graduation degree before applying for job in Indian Railways. To be eligible for some of the best jobs in Indian Railways, you would need a Engineering degree.

Saying that It doesn't mean 12th pass candidates are not eligible for any jobs in Indian Railways. There are Group C and Group D jobs in Indian Railways for candidates with intermediate qualification. But my recommendation would be that you get a graduation degree before applying.

Bachelor degree in Engineering with Mechanical / Electronics or communication branch would open door for better jobs in Indian Railways for you.

The jobs in Group C are:

Ticket Examiner

Trains Clerk

Junior Clerk cum Typist

Ticket Collector Junior Accounts Assistant

Commercial Clerk

Assistant Loco Pilot

Account Clerk cum Typist

Junior Stenographe

In order to get a job, you will have to clear the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exam. Each year Indian Railways post ads for vacancies. You will have to make sure that there are jobs that meet your qualification criteria before applying.
12th October 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam

sir, i am a female and I have my compleated 2 and uncomplete digree,,and I would like to job in indian railway,for any post ,,please avide me what should i do for this matter ,,now i am 33years older ,,and it is ambition to get job in indiana railway please be answer as sono as possoble
12th October 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir any updates for rrb exam . My email : [email protected]
Regards ASHUTOSH
Rply asap
13th October 2012, 02:55 AM
azhardon

Since you have only completed 12th I would recommend you to study further and get a graduation degree before applying for job in Indian Railways. To be eligible for some of the best jobs in Indian Railways, you would need a Engineering degree.

Saying that It doesn't mean 12th pass candidates are not eligible for any jobs in Indian Railways. There are Group C and Group D jobs in Indian Railways for candidates with intermediate qualification. But my recommendation would be that you get a graduation degree before applying.

Bachelor degree in Engineering with Mechanical / Electronics or communication branch would open door for better jobs in Indian Railways for you.

The jobs in Group C are:

Ticket Examiner

Trains Clerk

Junior Clerk cum Typist

Ticket Collector Junior Accounts Assistant

Commercial Clerk

Assistant Loco Pilot

Account Clerk cum Typist

Junior Stenographe

In order to get a job, you will have to clear the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exam. Each year Indian Railways post ads for vacancies. You will have to make sure that there are jobs that meet your qualification criteria before applying.
21st December 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete my graduation & i need booking clerk job in railways, so pls help me & guide me
16th January 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am very much intrested in railway. sir am a 17 year old boy going to write 2 exam, I am very intrested and wishing greatfully to get a job in railway plz helpme ,what should i do to get a goodjob in railway .which courses i want to study and what should i do?
22nd January 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my 12th class and now i want to face the railway exams . because i have a great interest to be railway employer sir tell me how i can do a good railway job reply soon sir nobody is there to guide me in my study sir

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-get-good-railway-job-i-have-completed-my-12th-want-face-railway-exam-754535.html#ixzz2IiRx3yox
1st February 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to get any railway job after completion of bcom honors from delhi university with 50%
18th February 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i had done Engineering in computer sceince but iam having intrest in the rail way jobs,sir please guide me which type of job can i have to apply and how to apply.
19th February 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
am studing engineering 2nd year belongs to mechanical.i would like to get a good job in indian railways.please advise me.what type books I need to prepare for RRB
19th February 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am studing engineering 2nd year belongs to mechanical branch. I would like to get a good job in indian railways.please advise me what type books i need to prepare for RRB exam.
25th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir/mam ,actually am doing bCA right now am in 1st year,but after graduation i have planned to join railway department ,so after BCA what should i study to get 1st class post and offcourse good salary ? please help me and give some advise about studies,railwys examination and all..
5th March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a pilot in indian airforce. Which exam i need to clear. I'm a 12 student.
19th March 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
I have done my 12th and now i'm doing my 3rd year BA tourism and i want face railway exam..
21st March 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to work in raikway and now i have comet my graduation it is my dream that i want to work in raily industries soon so wht should i do plz sugest me
24th March 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get relwye job i have complete my greduation then how can get relwye job because i am veryi ntrteste relwye jobs so please sugeset to me
25th March 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i passed out 12th in 2003 my age 27 it is possible to get job in railway as booking clerk
10th May 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What study is necessary after 12 to get a good railway job
23rd May 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing btech(cse) second year and i am intrested to have a job in railways so can i write exams from now onwards is this degree eligible for the job please reply
3rd July 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell that what exam would be held for 12th passed students and can u plz explain about the jobs and salary's
PLZ SIR HELP US....
1st August 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am in last year of bca what exam i should face to get reputed job in railways, and also dates of all exams held for 2013
1st August 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m bca student plz advice what should i do to get reputed job in railway
nd what all exams held in 2013
11th October 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 69.17% in hsc and now i am pursuing BMS can i get a good job in the railways
17th October 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I am in the final year of BE mechanical. There is any possibility for me to write any of the railway exams after completing my B.E
25th October 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hi...my name is vinoth studying 2 year b.com i am intrested in railway job and i have won table tennis in distric and division level so is there any chance to get job
3rd November 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam

Respective sir
i am male candidate i want to get job in railway.now a day i am doing a accounting and finance course.suggest me as great adviser how to get job in railway. My email id:[email protected] regards
11th November 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I was in B.tech 1st year cse.I want indiana railway job
23rd November 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

how do get good job in railways
6th December 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i want tc job my qulification 12th pass 49/ percent please give me detail
15th December 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hi sir me completed 12 and with a uncompleted diploma ,,,...does the job depends upon percentage of 12th?
17th December 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the website to know railway job
19th January 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I want a railaway job in any post.I am 12th pass.
30th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

how much salary offered to TT
12th February 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

hi can i get a good railway job after completing 3 year diploma in computer engineering
12th February 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

hi can i get a good railway job after completing 3 year diploma in computer engineering
24th March 2014, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

dear sir my name is avinash I had completed my intermediate with 83% I want nice job any updates email; [email protected] and my mobile no. 8121427598 sirrrr plz helpe...............
25th March 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i am sandhya doing 2nd year electronics and communication engineering i would like to join in railway please help me by guiding what are the things i should prepare for my railway exams
5th April 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to get good job in railways now iam studying b tech first year in ece department. will you plz tell me which exam i can write and which subject i wanna focus to write the exam well and more details about the ece jobs...? will u plz give the information as fast as possible
6th May 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my BCA in 2009, i am interested in Railway jobs can you please share the procedure.
6th May 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA in 2009, i am interested in Railway Job can you please share the procedure
6th May 2014, 12:11 PM
arpit.singhval

I have completed my BCA in 2009, i am interested in railway jobs, can you please share the procedure and guidelines ASAP. [email protected]
28th May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

R/sir.
I want to railway job meine 12th paas kiya ha and ab gradution mei koun C brach le jo railway k liye acchi ho
29th May 2014, 12:02 PM
B.lydia

Smile Re: How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by omm patra View Post
sir,
i have completed my 12th class and now i want to face the railway
exams . because i have a great interest to be railway employer sir tell
me how i can do a good railway job reply soon sir nobody is there to
guide me in my study sir
sis i hv completed my intermediate recently . what kind off job i can get it and how to prepare for exam . can you give a guiendince to me sir
31st May 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir now i passed the h.s exam(science). i got 42% marks. i got a good railway job so plz any update in your sight to know my mail [email protected]
14th June 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How can I get a good railway job ? I have completed my 12th and want to face railway exam

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3182446]sir,
I am studing engineering 2nd year belongs to mechanical branch. I would like to get a good job in indian railways.please advise me what type books i need to prepare for RRB exam.
23rd June 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hai , now i am doing my engeering . i am interest to get railway job. give me any ideas for me to get job
1st July 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hello , i'm doing bba (3rd year).n now i'm thinking for job in railways but i dont know any think about recuitment in railways . so can u plz help me...
9th August 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BBM in 2014, i am interested in railway jobs, can you please share the procedure and guideline. [email protected]
12th August 2014, 12:41 PM
mohanrgukt187

Quote:
Originally Posted by omm patra View Post
sir,
i have completed my 12th class and now i want to face the railway exams . Because i have a great interest to be railway employer sir tell me how i can do a good railway job reply soon sir nobody is there to guide me in my study sir
you can apply scra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?