17th August 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for IAS? I am pursuing B.Tech degree in specialization in mechanical

sir i m pursuing b.tech degree Specialization in mechnical engg.(2nd year) from mdu. i want to know that how can i apply for exam of ias. which books are preferd to study...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for IAS? I am pursuing B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  3. Whether a B.Tech candidate is eligible to apply for IAS? Is there any different criteria for normal degree students and B.Tech students? -- [New]
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  5. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can B.Tech students apply for IAS? Is there any difference for degree students and B.Tech?
  7. How to apply for IAS and KAS after completion of MCA in Marketing Specialization?
  8. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  9. Which optional subjects should Mechanical Engineering students choose?
  10. Which is the best course in MBA, Marketing, Human Resource and IT?
  11. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in HR specialization?
  12. What should be my best course in MBA? I am in B.A 1st year
  13. Am I eligible to write IES exam? I am pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  14. How to build a CV to apply for a job? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  15. Any scope of pursuing specialization in English subject?
  16. Which specialization is better for me for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  17. Can I opt for Physics and Mechanical Engineering for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
9th April 2014, 12:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for IAS? I am pursuing B.Tech degree in specialization in mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m pursuing b.tech degree Specialization in mechnical engg.(2nd year) from mdu. i want to know that how can i apply for exam of ias. which books are preferd to study...
Whatever you're specialization It's not a problem dear. You have to complete the bachelor degree course without any single backlogs. then only you're eligible to apply for IAS examination. Since you have not complete you're bachelor degree course. So, we suggest you to complete you're engineering course without any backlogs then definitely you're eligible for IAS Entrance examination. Candidates possessing a graduation course are eligible to apply for IAS entrance examination. The applicant age should be crossed 21 years and should not crossed 30 years. You can apply for this course in online mode by visitng the official website of UPSC.

Coaching classes for IAS Examination :-
  • Hamdard Study Circle
  • All India Civil Services Coaching Centre
  • Brilliant Tutorials
  • TestMerit
  • Chanakya IAS Academy
  • GREedge.com
  • SEICCO Institute of Special Education
  • KIC Educational Mentors
  • IAS Study Circle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?