9th December 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Which specialization is better for me for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?

I am doing my b.sc degree in physics.i have decided to
try for NET and to join in any college as a lecturer.what
specialization would do better for PG since i am not
looking forward in research fields as in the option of
nuclear physics ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  2. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
  3. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  4. Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  6. Can I appear for NET exam from Electronics Sciences? I have completed my PG in Physics, Specialization in Electronics Physics?
  7. Am i eligible to write KVPY exam after pursuing BSc physics hons
  8. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  10. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  11. After pursuing BSc IT and graduation with Physics what should be done?
  12. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  13. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics and instrumentation
  14. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD if pursuing M.Tech without GATE? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for IAS? I am pursuing B.Tech degree in specialization in mechanical
  16. How to sit for prestigious IAS exam? I am pursuing BSc Physics(Hons)
  17. Which dual specialization is good for a Pharmacy candidate pursuing MBA through distance education?
  18. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
30th May 2012, 11:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization is better for me for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my b.sc degree in physics.i have decided to
try for NET and to join in any college as a lecturer.what
specialization would do better for PG since i am not
looking forward in research fields as in the option of
nuclear physics ?
Firstly, you are not eligible for NET Examination because to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks.

So, please complete your M.sc Physics course first and then you are eligible to apply for CSIR NET Examination. Since you are from science background, so you are only apply for CSIR NET Examination.

This examination is conducted every year twice and you can apply 2 times in a year for this examination.

Those who have completed his M.sc degree course in any one of the subjects are eligible for CSIR NET Examination.

~~ Chemical Sciences
~~ Earth Sciences
~~ Life Sciences
~~ Mathematical Sciences
~~ Physical Sciences.

For JRF NET you must be of minimum 19 years of age, but you have not more than 28 years.

There is no upper age restrictions for Lectureship post.

Candidates may apply for this examination either online or Offline.

So, please complete your Post graduation first and then you are eligible for NET Examination. For more details please visit the official website.

http://csirhrdg.res.in
30th May 2012, 11:48 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Which specialization is better for me for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?

Hello Friend........

Firstly, you are not eligible for NET Examination because to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks.

CSIR examination is conducted every year twice and you can apply 2 times in a year for this examination.

Those who have completed his M.sc degree course in any one of the subjects are eligible for CSIR NET Examination.

# Chemical Sciences
# Earth Sciences
# Life Sciences
# Mathematical Sciences
# Physical Sciences.

please complete your M.sc Physics course first and then you are eligible to apply for CSIR NET Examination.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st May 2012, 12:35 AM
VIVEK2525

Default Re: Which specialization is better for me for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?

hi friends,

So, please complete your M.sc Physics course first and then you are eligible to apply for CSIR NET Examination. Since you are from science background, so you are only apply for CSIR NET Examination.

This examination is conducted every year twice and you can apply 2 times in a year for this examination.

~~ Chemical Sciences
~~ Earth Sciences
~~ Life Sciences
~~ Mathematical Sciences
~~ Physical Sciences.

For JRF NET you must be of minimum 19 years of age, but you have not more than 28 years.

So, please complete your Post graduation first and then you are eligible for NET Examination. For more details please visit the official website.

thanks
31st May 2012, 02:14 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

sorry friend you are not eligible.

University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) every year.This exam is conducted to award the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

The eligiblity criteria required for this exam is given below.

Education Qualification

Candidate should have
completed its Post Graduation.
They should have to
score at least 55% marks to apply for this examination.

Age Limit

Candidate age should not be more then 35 years.
For SC/ST 35 years.
For OBC 33 years maximum age is required.

For more information visit the web site

http://www.ugc.ac.in/
31st May 2012, 01:08 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

~~ Chemical Sciences
~~ Earth Sciences
~~ Life Sciences
~~ Mathematical Sciences
~~ Physical Sciences.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?