14th September 2020, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the internship in AIIMS if secured 43.25% in BSc(Microbiology)?

Hello Sir, I have completed BSc in Microbiology and scored 43.25% marks. I want to apply for the internship in AIIMS. Kindly tell me how can I apply for the internship in AIIMS? Waiting for your reply!

23rd June 2023, 05:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the internship in AIIMS if secured 43.25% in BSc(Microbiology)?

Those who are persuing MSc or Integrated BSc /MSc in their 4th year in biological science can apply for AIIMS Delhi Summer Internship under SSR scheme of SERB with Fellowship.
Interested candidates can apply by sending g an updated CV along with research proposal to the principal investigator via email to [email protected]
Students will be selected based on their academic profile and research proposal
You can also take help of reference through which you can apply.
Due to tough competition, it becomes difficult to get the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?