9th August 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirement to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission?

I have qualified the CTET examination. Am I eligible to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Post Graduate Teacher examination? If yes, then when and how to apply for it? Also, share the sample test papers.

23rd June 2023, 05:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission?

Eligibility criteria:-
To be eligible for the post, the candidate must be between 18 to 42 years and have completed matriculation from a recognised board and must have taken hindi/sanskrit upto matriculation as one of the subject.
The selection takes place through the Common Eligibility Test and the question paper will be of the level of secondary education I.e matriculation level.
Interested candidates can visit the official website for registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?