25th December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an internship in small scale organisation near Bangalore? I've completed MCA from MET college, Pune university

Sir i have completed MCA 5 semester examination from MET College,PUNE Univercity. I want to do internship from banglore. I would like to do my internship in small scale orgnisation. Please guide me for that.

Related Questions:
29th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How can I apply for an internship in small scale organisation near Bangalore? I've completed MCA from MET college, Pune university

You can apply for the internships on many available online job portals. Just create your profile and upload your CV and also create a job alert so you can receive notifications for the same.
Other thing you can do is join a coaching class where placements are given, they will definitely help you with internship programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?