28th January 2018, 12:33 PM
avdheshpareek

How can I apply in ISRO for training after completing 2nd year or B.Tech?

I am Avdhesh Pareek a B.Tech student from Mahairshi Arvind college. I have got aggregate marks of 70% in Electrical branch. Currently, in 6th semester and I want to apply for summer training from ISRO. How can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  2. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in ISRO?
  4. Eligibility to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Summer Training in HAL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  6. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  9. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  10. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  12. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
  13. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Training to BTech Civil 2nd year student in Kerala?
  15. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  17. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  18. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
22nd February 2018, 05:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in ISRO for training after completing 2nd year or B.Tech?

Procedure to apply for Summer training in ISRO is written below.

*** Students can apply directly to any centre associated with ISRO across the country. A few centres are mentioned below.
>>ISRO Headquarters (ISR HQ), Bengaluru
>>ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC), Bengaluru
>>Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
>>ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri
>>National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Hyderabad
>>Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad
>>Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota
>>For more centres, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/about-isro/isro-centres

*** Students should send the applications through their respective colleges only. Direct applications will not be entertained.

>>They have to send their bio-data or CV with the application form.
>>ISRO authority will contact you if you select for the training.
>>Selection is based on academic merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?