7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in 2nd year. I want to do 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur. I wish to do the Internship now. Can I know that if I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  2. Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in KTPS, Nagpur?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  11. How can I get winter internship? I am a student of Metallurgy and Material Engineering 2nd year in VNIT Nagpur
  12. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  16. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

9th July 2015, 12:11 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?

Mainly training is provided to the student of 3 year after completing 6th semester.But now a days 2nd year students also appearing for the industrial training.You can contact to its official they will tell you that you are eligible or not.Before applying training you need to make training letter from your college.

10th July 2015, 07:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot apply for internship in BSNL. This is because BSNL does not recruit interns from the second year of engineering. Hence second year or would be third year engineering students are not eligible for internship at BSNL. However, you can apply for training in BSNL. For this, you can get online as well as offline application forms which you need to fill and submit at the specified address in the form along with requisite documents and demand draft of training fees.

1st November 2020, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I am 2019 passout student and had done B.E.in. Electronics And Telecommunication. i want to do Bsnl internship. Please tell me whether I am eligible or not for internship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?