31st August 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for training in ISRO?

I am in 2nd year electrical engineering student I want to know that for training of 6 months from ISRO or BARK which is better?
Which would give me benefit for my job?
And how can I get training in BARK

Related Questions:
  1. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in ISRO?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  5. Does ISRO provides summer training for Aeronautical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  6. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  9. Does ISRO provides training for Civil branch? Procedure for it?
  10. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  11. Procedure and chance of getting into ISRO training while doing 3rd year computer science engineering?
  12. Procedure for summer training in ISRO?
  13. How to apply for training in ISRO?
  14. Procedure to do training in ISRO for a BE student?
  15. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  16. Procedure of doing training in ISRO for final year CS students?
  17. Can I do training during summer vacation in ISRO being an ECE Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Details and the procedure to apply for training in ISRO? I have done B.Tech from LIET, Alwar
31st August 2016, 09:01 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for training in ISRO?

-- Both are well reputed organisations. You can go for any of two as per your interest.

-- You have to sent your resume including your all projects details in it.

-- You have to sent your resume addressed to concerning authority of the particular lab in which you are aspiring for internship.

-- After acceptance of your application, you have to face an interview.
1st September 2016, 12:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

ISRO and BARK are space and atomic research organisations. These are well reputed and offer training to very limited number of candidates from top ranked institutions. So you must have good academics records to apply internship in Bhabha Atomic Research Center or ISRO. There are so many laboratories in these organisations. You have to sent your application along with any reference in the respective laboratory. If they approves your application, then you can start your internship.
1st September 2016, 12:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You are required to contact the Human Resource department of ISRO in order to join the ISRO Internship. Or you may also contact the direct Manager involved in ISRO concerned departments. On the other side, if you have referrals, then it will be very easy for u to get training there easily. So you are required to get the letter from HR department and submit the same with full details.
1st September 2016, 12:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

ISRO officially releases the recruitment notification for Internship training. So you are required to apply for this whenever it releases the recruitment notification. Candidates from B.Tech background are eligible to apply for this Industrial Training program. You are required to fill up the form given along with the notification and send to the given address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?