31st March 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?

Respected sir,
THIS JEET GANDHI. I AM DOING BE AND STUDYING IN 3RD YEAR IN EC BRANCH.I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING FROM ISRO..I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS TRAINING.AND ALSO WANT TO KNOW, HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS FOR THE SAME.HOPE YOU WILL REPLY ME SOON.
THANKING YOU.

23rd February 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?

I'm in b.tech 3rd year and i wnt to training from isro jodhpur so please tell me what is the process of here to select the students in isro and wht should be eeligibility for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?