Unregistered

How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate

recently i completed my intermediate so i can apply for this job
and after applying for this job what we shoul do

31st October 2012, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate

Intermediate passed candidates are eligible for clerical jobs in railways and central/state government sector. Applications for railway jobs can be forwarded through the web portal of RRB. In case of state government jobs applications can be forwarded through the portal of state PSC where as SSC, UPSC etc conducts written exams central government departments. For clerical jobs in banks, you can forward applications through the bank portal. After successful submission of application, you will be informed on the date of written exam/interview.
31st October 2012, 10:35 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate

Hello Friend,

After passing just intermediate, you will not get a good job. The only job that you can apply for after intermediate is that of the Indian Army and NDA that too if you meet the criteria which are given a follows:
1. Your age should be between 16 and a half years to 19 years.
2. You should be Indian citizen.
3. Maximum chest expansion of 4 cms.
4. Your height should be greater than 157cm.
5. You should be unmarried male.

But if you do not want a job in Indian Army then I'm afraid there no good openings just after intermediate. You should look to complete your graduation then only you would be eligible for most of the jobs that are there.

Best wishes..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?