4th November 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

When will the GPAT counseling be organized for CAP reservation students?

when will be the gpat 2011 counselling and especially for cap reservation people

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off required to get into top colleges of andhra pradesh -- [New]
  2. Can I get a seat in Osmania University after scoring 12531 rank in Civil GATE
  3. Colleges which I can get after scoring 48 marks in GPAT? Procedure of AP GPAT counseling? Date of start of GPAT counseling? Dates of different colleges for GPAT counseling?
  4. Can I expect a seat in any top universities in top universities of AP under ECE and EEE with reservation under girls and CAP reservation?
  5. What's the procedure for participating in MBA 2nd round counselling in Tamilnadu?
  6. Do I need to send any application form to appear for GPAT counseling?
  7. What is the date of start of GPAT counseling? I have scored 1303 rank in GPAT
  8. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 30750 rank in EAMCET in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  9. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India which give admission on the basis of GPAT score and offer stipend
  10. Which college can I get in EAMCET after scoring 80,000?
  11. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 6875 rank in GPAT? When is the GPAT counseling?
  12. Can I get admission in any good university if secured 6022 rank in GPAT? Number of students qualified in GPAT?
  13. Where can I get a seat after scoring 8000 rank in GPAT under BCE reservation?
  14. With an AIR of 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE with 75% in 12th can I get a good college?
  15. What is the seat capacity in government college in JEXPO?
  16. Date of GPAT and PGCET counseling?
  17. Date of start of GPAT counseling starts? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of GPAT counseling? Is there fee reimbursement for GPAT?
31st October 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the GPAT counseling be organized for CAP reservation students?

when will be the gpat councelling?as pgecet schedul is released...........!
whether there is separate counselling conducted for both gpat and pgecet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?