12th June 2013, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Air Force after completing my intermediate with 92%

sir,i completed my intermediate with 92% in bi.p.c,is there any enterence exam for Bi.P.C STUDENTS to get the job in airforce just after intermediate..

15th November 2014, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Air Force after completing my intermediate with 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i completed my intermediate with 92% in bi.p.c,is there any enterence exam for Bi.P.C STUDENTS to get the job in airforce just after intermediate..
Your 12th standard subjects are Biology, Physics an Chemistry so you are not eligible for Indian Air Force exam.

NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. NDA exam is conducted for recruitment in-Army wings, Navy wings, Air force Wings.

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard from a recognized board.

If your 12th subject is mathematics and Physics then you are eligible for all above wings otherwise you can apply only for Indian Army.

The candidates age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidate.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply in NDA exam.

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?