12th December 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a job if I am a student of 3rd year EEE

I am a student of third EEE .can i apply for a job with b.tech degree

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in core company after doing EEE 3rd year
  2. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Which exams can I apply for while in 3rd year EEE?
  4. How can I apply for Railway Jobs while in 3rd year EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can 3rd year B.Tech.(EEE) student apply for BSNL JTO examination?
  6. What should I to get good job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which companies offers 3 days or 1 week training to BE EEE student? How to apply?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  11. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  12. How to get a job in diploma government college after doing B.E EEE 3rd year
  13. Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?
  14. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  15. How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from MNIT, Jaipur or VIT if I am a student of diploma 3rd year EEE
  17. How to prepare for GRE? I am a 3rd year B.Tech EEE student
  18. What is the criteria for job after doing B.Tech EEE? Which books to be referred?
13th December 2012, 12:32 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job if I am a student of 3rd year EEE

Hello,
Well you are in the engineering course, so applying for a job will be very much easier for you. Your college itself will have on campus recruitment. Your college TPO or placement officer will have every required information for this. You will have to fill up the required form in your final or fourth year of EEE course regarding this on campus recruitment. Also a very nominal fees is taken as a token of you being accepted for this procedure. After that sit for all the IT companies that come to your college and in which you suit the eligibility criteria. After that you have to clear the initial rounds of written or online aptitude tests. After that you need to clear the next rounds of interviews. After this you will be given an offer letter as an official approval of your joining the company. The appointment letter will only be given you when your exact date of joining the company is determined and your certificates and marks sheets are checked. All the best.
13th December 2012, 11:52 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for a job if I am a student of 3rd year EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of third EEE .can i apply for a job with b.tech degree
Hi

This is very good that you are going to become an Electrical and Electronics Engineer in the coming times. In fact its one of the top most courses of all times and considered EVERGREEN in the Engineering line. It would always have huge demand in the market and plants. But you have not mentioned which college are you doing it from.

I needed to know that because as per your question, I can get that you are in a hurry to get job. I must tell you that UNTIL AND UNLESS you are done with your graduation YOU CANNOT GET ANY JOB OR JOIN ANY COMPANY. Ya of course you can get placed On campus and have a job in hand, but you can only join a company once you pass out of your college.

Stating the fact, that in India there are HUGE IT companies and firms which are recruiting large number of candidates every year who are freshers and train them as per their own requirements. Some of these top companies are : TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, Accenture, Cognizant, Syntel, Siemens, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Birlasoft, etc.. and many many more..
So you have to seek jobs in these companies. I know you are a EEE engineer, but these are the usual companies which visit campuses for their recruitment's.

If you want to get jobs in CORE, then you have to apply for the GATE to get jobs in the PSU's. But you can only do so in your final year and not in your 3rd year, so you have to wait for that.

Ultimately I would say concentrate on your present studies, and have patience one day you would surely get a job. But your result would be forever and so make the best of it.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
4th June 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for a job if I am a student of 3rd year EEE

Can a student studying in affliated college of annauniversity in EEE department get job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?