How can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after doing BSc computer science

Sir
Iam vinayak.Bsc computer science .Iwant to applay the kerala MCA entrance exam
whch is the application date of the above entrance exam.please give the details
b/regards
vinayak
mob-9605623960

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
  2. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  3. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  5. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  6. Can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after B.Com graduation in Business Statistics and Computer Application?
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  9. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  10. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  11. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science? -- [New]
  12. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  13. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  14. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  15. Which books to refer for MCA entrance exam? I am studying BSc computer science
  16. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  17. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  18. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
15th October 2016, 09:30 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after doing BSc computer science

CEE conducts the entrance examination for admission of candidates in the MCA course on the behalf of Government of Kerala.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination as the eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The degree must be in either Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Application or B.Tech with mathematics as main paper upto 10+2.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50% with relaxation for the reserved category.

The application date for 2017 examination is not declared now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?