6th March 2012, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Law after completing 12th std?What's the eligibility criteria? I've appeared in 12th exam this year

i have appeared in 12 th exam this year...i m 21 years old... Can i apply for law after 12 th...please suggest collages ..eligibility and enterance test for me

24th April 2012, 08:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Law after completing 12th std?What's the eligibility criteria? I've appeared in 12th exam this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have appeared in 12 th exam this year...i m 21 years old... Can i apply for law after 12 th...please suggest collages ..eligibility and enterance test for me

After the completion of +2 level of exam, candidate are eligible for the 5 years integrated LLB program. There are various Law Institutes in the country which offers integrated LLB program. In order to get admission, one has to appear for entrance exams. These exams are conducted on various level including National level, State level and University level. The most common entrance test is Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]. This is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools and Universities for admission to their undergraduate degree programs. In order to be eligible for the test one must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved candidates]. Candidates who have appeared in the +2 exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. The maximum age limit to appear in the exam is 20 years for general candidates and 2 years for reserved candidates.
1st August 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Law after completing 12th std?What's the eligibility criteria? I've appeared in 12th exam this year

wt course i can do now i have passed 2nd puc in 40%
3rd May 2013, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Pass in 12th is the qualification for 5 year integrated LL.B. Usually the upper age limit for the course is 20 years. In certain cases it extends to 21 or 22 years. NLU Delhi; GGSIP University, etc prefer candidates below 21 years. Upper age limit in AMU Law Faculty is 22 years. Admission is done on the basis of entrance exams like CLAT.
14th December 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

1. upper age limit for law entrance exam after 12th and after graduation?
2. minimum marks for law entrance exam after 12th and after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?