19th March 2013, 09:11 PM
sudippdas

How can I apply for lecturer in West Bengal Polytechnic college?

How can I apply for lecturer in west bengal polytechnic college? what is web address?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  2. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  3. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for government polytechnic college in west bengal?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam?
  11. List of night Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  13. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?
  17. How many types of courses are available in West Bengal Polytechnic College?
  18. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
12th May 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for lecturer in West Bengal Polytechnic college?

when is the exam for recruitment in government colleges of west bengal?
21st May 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for lecturer in polytechnic college in west bengal,and qualification the needed?
21st May 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for lecturer in polytechnic college in west bengal,and what's qualification they needed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?