13th June 2013, 04:22 PM
anjali nagdev

How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

Mba in interior designing in the maharaja sayajirao university of baroda

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  2. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  3. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  4. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  5. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  6. Old question papers for Post Graduation diploma course in Maharaja Sayajirao University?
  7. Between MSc Water Resource Management(TERI) and MSc Biochemistry(MSU) which is a better option?
  8. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology study centre in Gujarat?
  10. How to get a job in Banking Operation Field? I have completed BSc from Maharaja Sayajirao
  11. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  12. Guidance regarding Ph.D Entrance Exam for Physics? Model Question Papers for this?
  13. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  14. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science? -- [New]
  15. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  16. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  17. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  18. Colleges in Gujarat offering MSC Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda

i am a commerce student and after 12th i want to do interior designing .can you please suggest me how to start with?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?