22nd April 2012, 08:16 PM
AdarshAgrawal999

When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?

I want to know when will the BCOM 2012 admissions start for M S university baroda...
also when will the forms available,
hostel facility,
fees structure,
entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  2. When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  3. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  4. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?
  5. When B.Ed admission 2016 will start? What would be the fee structure for 2016? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  7. What is the admission criteria for MHRM in MSU Baroda? What is the
  8. When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same
  9. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  10. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure of FYB.Com in correspondence?
  12. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  14. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. When will I get admission for M.Com in correspondence?
21st May 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?

When will be the bcom 2012 admission form of ms university issue.???
5th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?

i want addmisssion in ms university for Bcom
15th June 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when the start of b com addmission in ms ....i want to get addimission in this year
9th July 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i want know a fee struture ..for mba ....in ms university ,baroda and also what eligilblity required for ,iam gradutated ,,in 50% aggergrated ,in b.com .. please tell me ,..as soon as possible
19th July 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i want know a 45% in 12st please tell me soon admisson in b.com mo... 8460224749
25th July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have given my supplementry exam so when will the admission form start for B.com please inform me on 9974007093.
22nd August 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir , i have completed my 12th Commerce, i want to join B.Com (F.Y.) . and i have 2 years gape for study so i want to know the procedure for this. Can i get Admission in this year? and if yeas then what is d procedure for it?? please let me inform about the same.
Thank you,
Chaitali Rajput
24th April 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that when will admissions start for b.com and what will be the procedures and fees
4th June 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have only 42% in 12th can i do the bcom in M.s.univercity Please Reply fast my Mob no:- 8401049767
6th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in f.y.b.com in main bldng of ms uni. vadodara. i have passed hsc commerce exam with 70%... so please give admission information for ad.process and what last date etc.... quickly plz. sidhdharth kheni, 9979375627
21st April 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Please let me know Fee structure including hostel facility and other formalities to be completed for the same? Please reply on my Mobile No. 09329177703 .
4th May 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off limit of percentage for admission for b.com. for the year 2014? What is the fees status for first year b.com?
15th May 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i am ex-student of ms university in b.com but i want re admission in b.com is it possible
29th May 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I get 35% in 12 can get admission in b.com in ms university if yes plz contact me on 8460655125
31st May 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that my sister got 47% in 12th boards can she get admissions in bcom . If she can please contact me on 8460711052
Thank u
1st June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i get 45% in 12th can get admission in ms uni if yes plz contact me on 8511501270
7th June 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I get 58% in 12th can get admission in ms uni b com if please contact me on 9724254580
4th July 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 91 % IN 12 TH STD .CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MSU CONTACT 94269276076
1st June 2015, 11:55 AM
Saiyam Dhoka

Default When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?

When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Please let me know Fee structure including hostel facility and other formalities to be completed for the same? Please reply on my Mobile No. 09173818563
3rd June 2015, 03:51 PM

From which date the admission process will start for B.Com.And what will be the process for it??
3rd June 2015, 03:58 PM

From which date the admission process will start for B.Com.And what will be the process for it??
24th October 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I clear my 12 th exam in 2012 and get 60% marks.
I want to do b.com from your university. So when your admission date starts forB.COM
11th June 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I am the Ex-student of M.S University. I took the admission in 1996 in commerce & I want to take re-admission in b.com is it possible ?

What is the procedure for re-admission ?

When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
11th June 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Pleas can you tell me about b.com f.y fees strcture on my e-mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?