30th April 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBA 1st year exam?

i am studying mba 1st year at madras university ide. first time appearing for exam, have i to write all 10 papers ?

20th March 2014, 03:23 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA 1st year exam?

You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
21st March 2014, 08:00 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBA 1st year exam?

It is good that you have completed your Graduation and pursuing MBA course from Madras University.

You don't need to worry about the Exams of 1st year of MBA course.

Try to be confident and have strong preparation. Believe in your knowledge and strengths.

Attempt the Exams confidently with proper presentation. Then you will definitely get success in the MBA Exams.

This rule is applicable not only for MBA course but for any academic course and Entrance Exams as well.

Remove the feeling of I can not perform well or I can not get good score from your mind.

If you are not able to trust you, then who else will trust you.

Make a preparation plan to complete the syllabus for all the subjects on time.

If you do not have enough time, give much importance to the subjects in which you are not strong enough.

Try to get the previous year question papers and analyze yourself of how much score you can get within that paper and mould your preparation accordingly.

Don't try to go for new concepts at the time of exams.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?