6th March 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can an MBA 1st year student apply for summer training program in Ahmadabad?

I am m.b.a 1st year student and i have to do summer training in ahmedabad after my 2nd semester get over so plz tell me from where i should go in ahmedabad??

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training during summer vacation in BEL for IT 1st year student?
  2. Summer Training in BHEL for MBA 1st year student?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  5. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  6. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  7. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How to apply for training during summer vacation? Certificate required to apply for Mechanical students?
  9. How to get summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  10. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  11. How can I take admission in summer training program?
  12. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  13. How to do summer internship program in India? I am doing 1st year MSc Environmental Science
  14. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  15. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  16. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Summer training in Biotechnology for 4-6 weeks for M.Sc(biotech) 1st year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
20th March 2012, 07:13 AM
c_b1964

Default Re: How can an MBA 1st year student apply for summer training program in Ahmadabad?

Hi There,
All you need to do is go to any company's HR dept' and state that you are interested in doing your summer training with them, they will be glad to use you. Of course most companies dont pay any stipend but its good experience for you. It will also be good to get in touch with the local chamber of commerce and go through the list of companies and then pick out the ones in the industry that you are comfortable with.

Hope this helps. All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?