20th April 2013, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MCA after completing HSc?

i was completed my H.S.C with the subject of Secretarial Practice not with Maths, so can i apply for MCA.
Please help me

20th April 2013, 12:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MCA after completing HSc?

MCA is a Masters Degree and it can be only done after the Graduation in respective subjects.

In most of the Universities they ask for Maths in Graduation for MCA course admission.

So you have to take admission into Graduation courses like BCA, B.Sc. Computer Science etc and after completion of these courses you can apply for the MCA course.

The admission into MCA is based on the entrance examination conducted by the University. So you have to get a very good rank in the entrance if you want to get admission into your choice of college.

Some of the Entrances for MCA are listed below:

-Alagappa University Karaikudi

-Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar

-University of Kashmir

-UPSEE

-ICET

-Madurai Kamaraj University

-NIMCET
21st April 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

what is cource after bca?
29th August 2013, 09:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for MCA only if you have studied mathematics/statistics as a subject at 12th or graduation. Admission to this course is done through entrance test like AIMCET. A minimum of 60% marks in graduation is required to attend AIMCET. Qualifying NIMCET allows candidates to join with NIT. Such candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks in HSC and graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?