20th December 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What to do to be eligible for Foundation Course Examination? Can we apply for registration after completing HSC exam?

When does one become eligible to appear for Foundation course examination ? Can we we apply for Registration after we complete our HSC exams ?

23rd December 2011, 02:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to be eligible for Foundation Course Examination? Can we apply for registration after completing HSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When does one become eligible to appear for Foundation course examination ? Can we we apply for Registration after we complete our HSC exams ?
Your question seems to be incomplete and lacks necessary information. You have only mentioned about Foundation course and haven't provided us with the name of the course. Earlier the first stage of CA course was also known as Foundation course but now it has been replaced by the Common Proficiency Test. If you are asking about it than I must tell you that registration for the CPT can be done even after qualifying Secondary examination.
Now, As per now, The foundation course is associated with two professional programs- company Secretary course offered by ICSI and cost and work accountancy course offered by ICWAI.
For the foundation course/program of any of these professional courses, you may apply after qualifying the +2/HSc examination in any stream.
15th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to be eligible for Foundation Course Examination? Can we apply for registration after completing HSC exam?

how to prepare or what are the subjects to be prepared for c.p.t??????
24th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have just appeared for hsc exam march 2012.can I apply for cs foundation course dec 2012 or I wil have to wait till my results are out and then apply for june 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?