7th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PCS Exams having done my B.Com? What is the date for submission of application forms?

salam.
i have done my b.com now i want to give PCS exams.....
how can i apply for PCS exams?????
what is the date of submission????

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of forms submission for PCS exam? Fees to be paid for the same?
  2. Date of form submission for PCS exam?
  3. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  4. Last date of submission of PCS forms?
  5. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
  6. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  7. What is the date of submission of application for PCS examination?
  8. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  9. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  10. What is the last date of submission of PCS forms?
  11. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last date of submission of forms of UP PCS exam?
  13. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  14. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  15. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  16. How to prepare for Group I and Group II exams? Date of issue and last date of submission of application forms?
  17. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  18. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
15th July 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for PCS Exams having done my B.Com? What is the date for submission of application forms?

i have done b.b.a now i want to give pcs exam.
how can i apply..
16th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for PCS Exams having done my B.Com? What is the date for submission of application forms?

how i apply for pcs exam
4th August 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for pcs forms
16th September 2011, 07:34 PM

I have done B.Com How I apply for PCS exam
3rd October 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I am undergraduate how wil i apply for pcs
17th October 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i m doing m.a history n my 2nd part result is awaited can i apply pcs exam
18th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done b.com with 52% can i do pcs, if yes kindly provide me the complete detail
19th February 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.a.i want to give pcs exams.how can i do this?
29th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing m.a history n my 2nd part result is awaited can i apply pcs exam
Friend,
Yes you can apply for PCS exam conducted by State PSC(Public Service Commission) because you fulfils the minimum education qualification which is graduation in any stream or subjects, So after your BA you are already eligible for PCS exam or even IAS,
For more information please visit the website oe your state PSC or www.upsc.gov.in.
All the best.
29th February 2012, 01:28 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
sir i am student of b.a.i want to give pcs exams.how can i do this?
Dear,
Sorry to say that during BA or your graduation you are not eligible for PCS, because the minimum educational qualification is Graduation, the students of final year can also apply for PCS prelims but on a provisional basis of producing marksheet and complete degree at the time of Mains exam and thd minimum age is 21 years,
So first complete your graduation and then go for PCS(Provincial Civil Service).
All the best.
29th February 2012, 01:37 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
I am undergraduate how wil i apply for pcs
Dear friend,
Sorry to say that at under graduate level you are not fully eligible for PCS(Provincial Civil Service) as you can not fulfil the educational qualification which is graduation in any stream or subjebts, but students of last year can apply for PCS prelims but on a provision basis. So first of all complete your graduation and then apply
For more info visit the site of your state PSC(Public Service Commission) or www.upsc.gov.in
Best of Luck
29th February 2012, 08:07 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
i have done b.b.a now i want to give pcs exam.
how can i apply..
Dear friend,
You can simply apply after BBA by getting Registration form from main post office of your area and sending complete form with fees to UP PSC but before this you should ensure that you attain a minimum age of 21 years and other eligiblity conditions, for more information please visit-www.uppsc.gov.in
All the best.
30th May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected
kya ap bta sakte ho ki pcs application form kab tak aayge
plz ap meri id [email protected] par msg kar dena plz
7th July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for pcs exams having done my b.com?what is the last date for submision application form?best coaching centre for taking pcs coaching?
18th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Dear Dir have passed B.Com How I apply for PCS exam
please help tell
2nd August 2012, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

can you plx tel me the last date of submit the PCS FORM.....?
2nd April 2013, 03:25 PM
At.123

i am a b.com final year student.
how can i apply for pcs exam.
can u provide me the details.
2nd April 2013, 03:28 PM
At.123

hi my name is ashish
i am a b.com final year student.
how can i apply for pcs exam....
can you provide me the details...
25th November 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for PCS exam having done my B.Sc (bio)? what is the last date for submission of application form and , please provide me the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?