19th June 2014, 03:14 AM
kokila.rk

How can I apply for TANCET counseling?

this is my tancet reg num 19162295. till now i am not get my tancet marksheet how can i apply for counselling

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for TANCET counseling? -- [New]
  2. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  3. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  4. Which college could I get in TANCET counseling?
  5. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  6. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  7. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  8. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  9. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  10. Can I apply for counseling after scoring 25.64 marks in GATE in Civil Engineering? What is the eligibility to apply for TANCET counseling
  11. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET?
  12. Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?
  13. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  14. When are the Counseling forms issued for tancet? and where? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
  16. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  17. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  18. Procedure of counseling of TANCET?
19th June 2014, 06:45 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for TANCET counseling?

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University Once in a year for admission into M.C.A, M.B.A, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan. 2014 TANCET Examination has been completed and results was already announced. TANCET counseling forms is not released yet. The application forms will be published in the month of last week of June or First week of July in the official website of Anna University.

Don't worry you will get TANCET mark sheet soon. Anna University was started issuing TANCET mark sheet you will get your score card soon. You can expect the mark sheet in the month of last week of June or First week of July. More details, Visit the official website http://www.annauniv.edu/
20th June 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for TANCET counseling?

In my TANCET 2014 hall ticket and my tancet mark sheet my name (priya) is mistaken as rpiya . Later I see the mistake. what is the solution for this problem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?