25th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?

Dear Sir,
I hav qualified GATE exam with AIR 405 with 338 score in Aerospace ENgG paper. I hav applied for all IIT's but I didn't got admission.
My qstns are
1. Will I get admission through TANCET councellin in M.Tech Aerospace branch?
2. What are the dates of counselling of TANCET ?
3. What are the famous institutes in Tamil nadu for Aerospace Engg for M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  2. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  3. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  4. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  5. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  6. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  7. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  8. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  9. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  10. For how many years is the TANCET score valid?
  11. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  12. Date of issue of TANCET counseling forms?
  13. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET?
  14. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  16. When are the Counseling forms issued for tancet? and where?
  17. What is the last date to issue the form of TANCET exam? When the counseling forms will be issued? Can I get admission in an engineering college?
  18. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
16th May 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?

i scored 27.5 me in tancet may i get admission in ?am in general category nd ece stream?pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?