3rd June 2011, 04:10 PM
mary magdalene

Procedure of counseling of TANCET?

I had written my tancet. What is the Procedure for counseling? send me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of counseling of TANCET?
  2. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  3. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. For TANCET counseling from which bank to get the DD? How much amount? Procedure for the counseling?
  5. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
  6. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  7. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  8. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled?
  9. Procedure of TANCET MCA counseling?
  10. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  11. When will TANCET publish MCA entrance results? Procedure for counseling?
  12. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  13. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  14. For how many years is the TANCET score valid?
  15. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  16. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET? -- [New]
  17. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  18. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET?
8th November 2011, 03:53 PM
iatul89

Default Re: Procedure of counseling of TANCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary magdalene View Post
I had written my tancet. What is the Procedure for counseling? send me immediately
Hi,

TANCET rank list ll be available in the third week of August.Counseling date and time is allotted for each candidate based on the TANCET rank.
Students are then invited, by the Department of Directorate of Education, Anna University, for an Engineering Admissions Counseling Process (also called Single Window Admissions System), according to their rank. Students are invited to participate in this counseling process to elect the college they want to join. This is a highly visible process and is given close media attention and scrutiny. No interview ll be there.

For further details and doubts about TANCA, post your comments in the following link.
http://www.tancet.examsavvy.com/2011/08/
Source(s):
http://www.tancet.examsavvy.com/2011/08/

all the best..
14th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

my tancet mark is 15.25 which college i will get the seat pls tell me?
14th May 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

my mark is 15.25 in tancet enterance exam for mca which college i will get the seat pls tell me?
29th May 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

when will the mark list will come to home?
were will the application is issued?
18th June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 46.353 in ME(ECE) ,shall i get anna university?
13th July 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i m siddiq. i have got 11.200 marks in tancet mba. when will the rank list will be publish. my mail id [email protected]
24th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure for taking dd for TANCET counseling
12th June 2013, 08:14 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University once in a year for admission different postgraduate courses .

TANCET counselling notification was already released and the details available in the official website of Anna University . Anna University has been started issuing affiliated (Government Aided , Self-finance colleges , Private colleges , Arts & Science Colleges )

Important dates Anna University affiliated counselling form ::
  • Date of Notification :: 10/06/13
  • Last date for receipt of application :: 29/06/13

Eligibility Criteria MCA/MBA::
  • Student have to qualified graduate degree in any desire subject of a recognized Institution .
  • Student must secure at least 50% Marks for General candidates .
  • Student must secure at least 45% Marks for reserved categories .
  • Final year candidates may also eligible .

Cost of application of Anna University affiliated counselling form ::
  • SC/ST categories :: 150 Rs.
  • Other categories :: 300 Rs .

Quote:
You have to take the Demand Draft to favour of the director of government college of Technology , coimbatore .
Anna University has been started issuing of the regular & self-finance college applications and the applications form are received in online mode . These counselling form are issued those who are interested & chance get admission in Only Anna University regular as well as self-finance of Anna University that means morning and evening colleges Only .

Important Dates of Anna University Counselling forms ::
  • Date of Notification :: 02.06.13
  • Last date for downloading application from official website :: 20.06.13
  • Last date for receipt of application :: 24.06.13

Eligibility Criteria for MCA/MBA ::
  • Applicant must have a completed degree course from a recognized University .
  • Applicant must secure at least 50% (45% marks for reserved categories )
  • Final year candidates or appeared candidates are eligible to apply .

Cost of application of Anna University counselling form ::
  • SC/ST categories :: 250 Rs.
  • Other categories :: 500 Rs .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?