5th September 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I become accounts subject teacher?

Sir want to become accounts subject teacher... Which subject choose in b.ed degree plz sugges

Related Questions:
  1. Can I choose Accounts as a subject if I am having more interest in Accounts?
  2. Procedure to take admission in B.Com correspondence and fees of it in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subject should I select in B.ed after completing M.Com Accounts?
  4. Which subjects to choose for SET after M.Com?
  5. Which is better between B.Com honors and BBA?
  6. What are the new names of MMP and Accounts Paper-I subjects of T.Y.B.Com?
  7. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths? I have failed in accounts and maths in my 12th boards and have fine arts subject with me
  8. Can I join ICWA having completed Graduation in Arts stream?
  9. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  10. What should I do after doing BSc with 67% What should I prefer? What can I do after MSc?
  11. How to to become a teacher after doing B.Com Hons with Account subject
  12. PSC syllabus of assistant teacher in Bengali subject?
  13. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school? -- [New]
  14. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  15. How to get post graduate teacher job after completing B.Ed in Teaching subject?
  16. Will i get Accounts hons. after scoring 53 in accounts in Boards?
  17. Is it necessary to pass in theory, internals and class participation to qualify in T.Y.B.Com?
  18. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
5th September 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become accounts subject teacher?

Dear Sir,
I want to ask..
How can i prepare for the Lecturer Job .. I am Qualified CA and have done B.com (h) from DU & M.com From Himachal University.
Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?