30th September 2011, 01:35 PM
BHARTI BATRA

How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience

Sir/ Mam,
I am working as a teacher in a public school in saharanpur and taking senior classes. I want to apply for the secondary or senior secondary schools in saharanpur. but i din't came to know about the vacancies isssued. I have done B.Ed and have a 8 yrs. teaching exp.?

Please help me out?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  3. How to do B.Ed after finishing B.Com with 48%
  4. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  5. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
  6. Eligibility criteria to become a teacher for classes 9th and 12th? Selection process to get a job in government school as a teacher?
  7. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching? -- [New]
  8. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  9. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  10. What can I do after B.Ed and TET?
  11. What should be the next step after qualifying CTET?
  12. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  13. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  14. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  15. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  16. B.Ed. eligibility with 45% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can i be a School Teacher with having any professional teaching experience?
  18. Is it enough to start a school with just completion of B.Ed course?
19th July 2018, 08:19 PM
yamupradip

Default Re: How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience

How to become a government teacher:
Section procedeuce
Teacher is the very good profession in india and has good growth chances. In this article we are providing complete selection proceed to become a government teacher. Only graduate candidates cannot apply for the position of a Teacher. It is compulsory for the candidate to have a B.ED, BTC, NTT etc degree. In order apply for the teacher position.
Teacher Eligibility Test:
Teacher Eligibility test is the 1st step to becoming a teacher in government school to know about the complete detail of teacher training certificates in all state read given below article.
There are many vacancies for the teacher in government school. the candidates have a look in for the various notification which are available for the post of government teacher.
Teaching job opportunities after CTET and TET certificate: many opportunities after CTET and TET certificates some as follows.
1. Navodaya Vidyalaya samiti
2. Kendriya Vidyalaya samiti
3. State Government College.

Thankyou.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?