12th January 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an aeronautical engineering after doing class 12th

I want to become an aeronautical engineer then after doing class 12th what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  2. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  4. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  5. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  9. How can I become an aeronautical engineering after doing class 12th -- [New]
  10. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  11. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  15. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  18. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
15th July 2014, 01:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineering after doing class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an aeronautical engineer then after doing class 12th what should i do?
The applicant who are interested to become an aeronautical engineer then the applicant should be apply for B.E/B.Tech in aeronautical engineering course after completing 12th standard.

B.E/B.Tech ie:- (Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology)

To apply for the course, the candidate should be satisfy the below criteria,
  • Must have cleared 12th standard in science stream from recognized university.
  • Applicants must be studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry Subject in 12th board Examination.
  • The applicant must score at least 50% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination.
  • Applicants should not below 20 years at the time of appearing in this Entrance Examination.
  • Applicants must be qualified in an engineering entrance examination.

Engineering Entrance Examination:-

-JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)
-SLIET Entrance Test
-SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
-The Indian Institute of Aeronautics (IIA) Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?