24th July 2013, 10:30 PM
rudra shiva

How can I become an Archeologist after pursuing B.Tech in EEE?

How to become an archaeologist after pursuing b.tech in eee? Is their any chances please tell me.
I am very interested in that field please tell me the details as soon as possibles

25th August 2017, 01:52 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I become an Archeologist after pursuing B.Tech in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudra shiva View Post
How to become an archaeologist after pursuing b.tech in eee? Is their any chances please tell me.
I am very interested in that field please tell me the details as soon as possibles

If you are interested in archaeology field after completing your bachelors of technology in EEE, then you can apply for masters of arts in archaeology course that is MA Archaeology course. Here below are details regarding M.A Archaeology course:-

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for master of arts in archaeology course minimum qualification required is BA, B.SC or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of M.A Archaeology Course:- Duration of post graduate course after bachelors is 2 years.

About M.A Archaeology Course:- In archaeology course you study about are world pre - history, Indian prehistory, Early iron age of India, Early Indian arts, Indian architecture, Research methodology, Ancient Indian numismatics etc.

Advance Courses for Further Study in Archaeology:-

:- M.Phill History and Archaeology.

:- Ph.D in History and Archaeology.

List of Colleges/ Universities Offers M.A Archaeology Course:-

1). Acharya Nagarjuna University.(Guntur(Andhra Pradesh)).

2). University of Kerala.(Thiruvananthapuram).

3). University of Calcutta.(Kolkata).

4). Patna University.(Bihar).

5). Nagaland University.(Kohima).

6). Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.(Delhi).
2nd June 2021, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Archeologist after pursuing B.Tech in EEE?

Hello, is it necessary to have BA or Bsc qualification?But I have completed eee. Can u suggest any way to become an archeologist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?