5th February 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist? Is it possible to become an Archaeologist?

I am pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering. But I wanna be an archaeologist. What are the qualifications required to become an archaeologist? Is it possible for me to become an archaeologist?

6th February 2012, 11:54 AM
prafvik

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist? Is it possible to become an Archaeologist?

To become an Archaelogist

you should be graduate in History with minimum 55 % aggregate

After that do PG diploma or MA in Archaelogy.

The entry into an academic wing of Archaelogical survey of India - new delhi is on the basis
of written exam and interview.

For more information you can see below link

http://asi.nic.in/

5th December 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist? Is it possible to become an Archaeologist?

i am master in pharmacy but so much interested in archaeology.Is it possible for me become archaeologist?
any distance education or diploma in this course? please suggest me.

C.Ashwini
3rd March 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist? Is it possible to become an Archaeologist?

I am a student of history and want to be an archaeologist, do i will have to do MA in Sanskrit to get entry in ASI, isn't there any opportunity for history students, and one more thing - can't fighting PSC help anyhow in it? If It can, then what subject should be opt for PSC, history or sinskrit ?
15th March 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I AM A PCM STUDENT OF CLASS 12. I WANT TO BE AN ARCAHEOLOGIST.

BUT SINCE I AM A PCM STUDENT HOW MAY I DO SO?
1st April 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my intermediate mpc .i hav in interested in doing archaeologist but i dnt knw what are next for that plz mee
19th April 2013, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist? Is it possible to become an Archaeologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM A PCM STUDENT OF CLASS 12. I WANT TO BE AN ARCAHEOLOGIST.

BUT SINCE I AM A PCM STUDENT HOW MAY I DO SO?
u need to graduate with history after 12th...rethink ur options,go thru MA in archeology ka syllabus...consult a proper career counsellor
17th July 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello,i am a student of bcom so can i become an archeologist?
24th July 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

hello Sir,
i am presently in B.E.Civil 5th sem..
i am intrested in archaeology,
are there any carrer option for me ??
22nd November 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Is there any subject particularity needed in 12th for studying archaeology???
30th November 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hello,iam a student of b.tech ece but iam interested in archeology.plz tell me what to do
3rd May 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my school study. I want to become an archeologist but dont know how to become. Choose me a better way plsssss
11th July 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am student of pcm and i want to become an archeologist but i am in bsc by pcm group so what to do
1st September 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am an engineer ,but I have an interest in archaeology then how can I become an archaeologist?
13th February 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc computers as under graduate. I have interest in Archaeologist. So, how can i become a MA Archaeologist?
14th February 2019, 01:41 PM
vinod2019

I have done 3 year Diploma of Office Management course and also graduated the course of graduation, both have equal significance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?